CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boots!


I bought these super cute boots today. Yay, ankle boots! They will be so perfect for London... Hence why I bought them. The saleslady kept raving about how great they were while I was at the checkout. When I mentioned I'd bought them because I was going to London in a week and you need boots in London, she was like "so you're going home?". I laughed and said "no, I'm actually from Australia. I'm just going on vacation for 10 days to London to visit a friend". And saleslady goes, "oh". Hard to know if it was her not knowing the difference or my random accent that caused her mistake.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

HI! Thanks for stopping by! Ill be back to see you...send me your nanny resume and I'll pass it to my friends!