CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I need cupboards

At the moment I'm cleaning/organising my apartment.. but that's boring so we won't write about that.

I just caught the end of Serendipity on tv. I love that movie. It reminded me how much I want to visit NYC during the holiday season again! I'd love to go this year but it will probably end up having to wait. I'm expecting to be working then and I don't know what sort of vacation time I'll get. Plus, I want to go with people and I don't know anyone who I think would go yet!

Today I bought Season 3 of The Hills!!! I'm so excited to watch this season since it's so much longer than the others. I'd seen the first 4 episodes or so when I was babysitting my girls back in Australia, but there's so many more to enjoy. I'll need to re-adjust to the format of the show though, which is something that originally put me off Laguna Beach when it first came out. The specific non-reality reality show style isn't something I've watched in months. While I was at Target, I also bought several little sweater basics including this and this. Only a few more things I'd love to get, and will look for tomorrow, and then I'm wardrobe ready for my VaCaTiOn!

5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

You love Christmas huh? Well if that's the case we can definitely be friends ;)

I definitely have some Christmas cheer.

Jill said...

Ahhh.... I love The Hills! I can't wait until the new season starts.

Danielle Moss said...

If we get the LA bloggers together I hope you'll come!

the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. Good stuff. I stumbled upon your blog and I think you would be interested to know what I just posted about Adelaide.

Matt from New Orleans

Jill said...

Hey Amanda~

No, I won't be in CA this weekend. I'm flying into Orange County tonight for a meeting and leaving early Thursday morning.

I work in L.A. a lot! Hopefully, the next time I'm in L.A. and the bloggers get together you can join us.