CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Princess

On Sunday, the little girl I used to nanny for here turned 7! I lived with her family and took care of her when she was almost 3 til she was almost 4. Wow. I went to her birthday party, and last night I babysat for her. It was so great - the first chance I've had to spend time with her one-on-one. I've missed her so much. She's amazing. On Friday it's my birthday and I'm going to spend the day with her. At this stage I think we're going to Disneyland! I'm sooo thankful that her parents are lending her to me for the day. Aside from always wanting to spend time with her to rebuild our relationship, I really didn't want to spend my birthday alone. So this week is turning out to be a pretty good one.

3 comments:

Kate said...

How fun! I love doing things like that with the kids I nannied for in high school. They grow so fast!

Jill said...

Happy (early) Birthday! If y'all end up going to Disneyland, you'll love it! It's so much fun!

Danielle Moss said...

OH I hope you have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!